fredag 7 februari 2014

Sweet 16

Annyeonghaseyo!

So yeah, I've been busy today..let's just say that xD

No, but it was my birthday today (or well, the 7th) and a lot of things happened :3
I woke up at 6:20 because my mum and siblings sang and gave me presents ;3
I love the gifts!
I got SHINee's album "Everybody" with posters and other coold stuff (I think, it's not here yet, but it will hopefully be here next week) and I got a BAP backpack (same thing there) :3
I also got a book called "Wreck it journal" and I absolutely love it!
I will throw it from a mountain...
I will shower and sleep with it...
see? AMAZING!
And I also got "Eurotalk" so I can learn more Korean (I've got Korean for Dummies and Learn Korean), so I'll guess I'll be able to speak Korean fluently in a few months xD
I got to school as usual and my friends were all nice and wished me happy birthday :3 they're so nice <3
Harayassi gave me a present! It was like a photo book, there were a lot of photos and texts and I have to say...(them photoshop skills) xD
No but it was really beautiful and I really liked that gift a lot <3
omo, I will have it next to my bed so I can wake up to Reid and Tao 83
We had a math test today...and it went really well!
I was hoping for a B or an A and I got a B (I was 1 point from an A) so I was really proud over the result :D
So all that I have to do now is the text about Armia Krajowa, 2 drawings and study for the test in Physics~
I have a feeling that it will be alright, I'm really positive about next week ^^
We're actually having our first meeting for Melodifestivalen (a singing competition for every school in Norrköping) and me and my friends are participating and we're awesome :3
Aaaand I'll be hanging out with some friends on Valentine's Day 83
Aaaand Närcon Vinter is less than 2 weeks away <3

Everything feels great right now okay?
But gee, I'm old...16 years old o.o
Okay, I won't get anywhere, I'm just rambling xD
Okay, I will watch EXO Showtime and then I will sleep~

Jal ja and Annyeong!
(sorry for any typos)


Inga kommentarer: