måndag 3 februari 2014

BAP challenge

Annyeonghaseyo!
So, I found a BAP tag/challenge that I thought I could do since BAP released their new MV this morning ^^

But before I show you the tag...I really want to talk about their new song and MV

1004 (Angel)
HOLY SMOKES THE MV WAS AWESOME!
Like,really awesome!
I actually wanted it to have a "One Shot/Warrior" kind of theme, but this was almost better
I really love how everyone actually got some parts, I know that Jongup barely got any lines in Hurricane and well, they don't get many lines (Himchan and Jongup, that is)
They looked so handsome! It has been a while since everyone had a good haircut and God, Himchan was sooooo hot, I cannot even *melts*
The song was really good, I really liked it, the same with the dance and video.
I was a spazzing mess after watching this video xD
Can we just talk about how awesome Himchan is at acting?
Did you see his acting skills? Damn, why isn't he an movie actor yet? (no please stay with BAP too)
I didn't like the death scene, but that's bevause my bias killed himself ._.
But yeah, it was an awesome comeback! I really loved it and will probably replay the music video...a lot...
God Himmiechan is beautiful ;_;



But yeah, this will be the new tag~

30 Day B.A.P Challenge
Day 1: Your first impression of Best Absolute Perfect
Day 2: Your favourite member and why
Day 3: Your favourite moment in the Warrior MV
Day 4: Your favourite song from the Warrior single album
Day 5: Your favourite B.A.P lyric(s)
Day 6: Your favourite Warrior performance
Day 7: Favourite Warrior outfit (from the MV or photoshoots or performances)
Day 8: The most entertaining moment in Tadah It’s B.A.P so far
Day 9: Funniest quote from any of the B.A.P members
Day 10: What do you like most about Bang Yongguk?
Day 11: What do you like most about Kim Himchan?
Day 12: What do you like most about Jung Daehyun?
Day 13: What do you like most about Yoo Youngjae?
Day 14: What do you like most about Moon Jongup?
Day 15: What do you like most about Choi Junhong (aka Zelo)?
Day 16: Your OTP
Day 17: Member who you think would be your best friend
Day 18: Member who you think would be your brother
Day 19: Best dancer
Day 20: Best rapper
Day 21: Best singer
Day 22: Funniest member
Day 23: Cutest member
Day 24: Your favourite B.A.P selca
Day 25: Favourite B.A.P fancam
Day 26: If you could swap personalities/bodies with one of the members, who would it be and why?
Day 27: If you had the choice to create B.A.P’s official fandom name, what would it be?
Day 28: If you only had one thing to say to B.A.P, what would you say?
Day 29: What would you do if you were stuck in the lift with your B.A.P bias?
Day 30: “The reason why I love B.A.P is because…”

Inga kommentarer: