lördag 22 februari 2014

NärCon Winter Day 2

Anmyeonghaseyo!
Gawhd,I overslept today ._.
Well yesterday started out badly,I have no patience xD
The makeup took 2-3 hours and my bed got so messed up ._.
But we made it,and we took some photos that hopefully weren't deleted ^^
God it was fun!
So many people took photos of me and Heerin and we got so many compliments :D
We met 4 other people that were cosplaying Steam Powered Giraffe and they looked awesome :D
I didn't buy that much tho,I bought a bookmark,a little panda,a ring and some japanese energy drink that will keep me awake for 2 days o.o
We went to see Q&A with Reika...
Gooood she's so awesome!
She's a really popular cosplayer and she's really good at it! She's been cosplaying for 19 years (I thought she was 19) and has done over 500 cosplays (that's almost 2 cosplays every month).
She was really cute,I like her :3
I was going to go to the meet and greet today,but I can't really do anything so I'll skip it :/
After that we ate and then we saw "Manlighetstävlingen"...
I DIED!
IT WAS SO FUNNY I CANNOT EVEN!
They danced (because manly people need to have a good rythm)
They held a tone for a really long time-ish
They ate candy
They carried a pig with a sword
They played chubby bunny
And the last 2 had to shoot each other...kinda...
Anyway,it was really funny xD
I went to bed at 1:30am so it was pretty early...
But today I will stay up late :3
Hopefully...
Okay I need to go now
Annyeong!
OH I SAW A R2D2 AND IT WAS AWESOME!



1 kommentar:

しのぶ | Shinobu ☆(´・ω・`) sa...

Jag var också på NCV och jag tog ett foto utav dig och två andra SPG på en utav dagarna! ;w;

Ifall du kommer ihåg en tjej helt klädd i rosa med massvis av hårspännen i luggen så var det jag! Jag har lagt upp fotot av er på min blogg och jag måste bara säga att ni såg så snygga ut, och bilden utav er som jag tog är min favoritbild från alla de bilder jag tog under konventet!

Ehum så well det var det jag tänkte säga~! ;v;