torsdag 20 februari 2014

NärCon Winter day 1

Annyeonghaseyo!
It's 7am and I've been awake for the last one and a half hour...ugh,can't sleep when the weather is like this :/
Anyway,I'm at NärCon Winter now
TJOOHOO
It is mind blowing seriously!
So I came home to Heerin and we tested the makeup and went to sleep at 3-4am and woke up 8am (tired as hell)
We made our way to the convention and stood in the line for 2 hours and then we tried to find our room for like half an hour (try walking around with 3 big and heavy bags up the stairs) xD
We finally made it and soon after that we were able to explore NCV 2014!
It is so amazing I cannot even,there are so much to look at I cannot even!
I did buy a poster,a shirt thingy,the NärCon tattoo and 2 things from Korea :3
I also bought some food and stuff like that (although I somehow forgot to eat before we got to bed so I haven't eaten in over 12 hours)
There are so many awesome cosplays!
I saw Jack the Skeleton,Elsa (really beautiful dress),loads of Attack on Titan cosplays etc.
I actually saw someone cosplaying as the Spine (the person I'm going to cosplay,although I'm making a really girly version),she looked really awesome ^_^
we saw the show with a lot of dancing (there was a girl group that danced a traditional Japanese dance thingy,looked really cool) and we played this game with the Närcon Panda xD
We also watched a dating show and yeah...we did a lot of things ^^
Today I will cosplay as The Spine ans I will do a lot of other things too <3
I'll write later ^_^
Annyeong!



Inga kommentarer: