lördag 8 februari 2014

Day 5

Annyeonghaseyo!

Oh yeah, it is day number 5 of the BAP tag, and this one is quite weird (either that or I'm stupid)
My favourite BAP lyric(s) o.o

Do they mean like the whole song or just a part from one of their songs?
Let's just take a part from a song ^^

                       "Geeureumui noye heundeureo gogaereul
                Noryeokdo eomneun nomdeureun dangjang jameseo kkae
                   Bangguseoge anjaseo nopeun jarireul wonhae
                   Igeon geimi aninde hyeonsildeureul gubun motae"

                "Shake your head and say no to being a slave to laziness
                     All those who don’t try, wake up right now
                  You want a high position by just sitting in your room?
             This isn’t a game – why can’t you separate it from reality?"
This is from One Shot, It is from Zelo's rap, and I absolutely love it!
Somehow I feel like most people can relate to this part of the song, am I right?
At least I do o.o

Oh well
Annyeong!


Inga kommentarer: