måndag 6 januari 2014

Sad News

Annyeonghaseyo!

I'm pretty sure that I'm kind of late when it comes to write about these horrible news, but I will still do it.

Yesterday (might depend on where you live) Leeteuk's father and grandparents died in a car accident. I don't know much about it, I just know that it was a car accident and that no one survived.
Leeteuk is the leader in Super Junior, but he is currently doing some military service (everyone has to do it in Korea) and he is now with his family.
I feel like crying, this is so sad.
Not only did he lose one family member, but 3 family members at the same time!
And it came as a surprise, he wasn't prepared for this. There is a difference when a family member is sick, because inside, you kind of prepare yourself mentally for the worst...but with a car accident, you can't prepare yourself. It will come like a shock and I can't imagine how it feels. I don't want to know how it feels.
I'm praying for Leeteuk and his family, I hope they will get through this together.

Of course, there are a lot of fans that make it worse, I've seen ELFs bashing on EXOtics for bashing on Leeteuk and his family, I've seen fans going mad because people have been "likin" the news on weibo etc.
I really don't think this is necessary, just leave him and his family alone, okay?

Stay strong Leeteuk!




http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/breaking-super-junior-leeteuks-father-and-grandparents-passed-away-due-to-a-car-accident#axzz2pfjM4FlY

Inga kommentarer: