torsdag 2 januari 2014

One Week Left

Annyeonghaseyo guys!

I haven't really uploaded anything more than the EXO tag, mianhamnida for that ^^
Well, I didn't tell you about our "graduation" thingy.
I sang with Hara and it sounded sooo pretty ^^

After that we got our grades and my turned out pretty good :3
I will not tell you tho...I'll wait untill I get my final grades ^_^
I hung out with some friends I haven't been with in ages and a couple of days later...it was keuriseumaseu <3
I GOT EXO SEASON'S GREETING <3
I GOT KOREAN FOR DUMMIES
I GOT MONEY 83
I'm soo happy for the gifts, because that's what I wrote down on my list.
I was worried that I wouldn't get the Season's Greeting, but I got it :3
It is so beautiful <3
And now I can learn Korean too! I can introduce myself and I can some random words...but now I can actually learn how to speak Korean...Awesome!
I don't really know what to do with the money, I don't want to buy things that I will forget about in a few weeks :/
I am going to this convention in February though...I might find some awesome stuff there ^^

Oh, wait...I do know what I shall buy...
Fabric...lots of fabric...
My mum and I will try to sew a cosplay for NärCon 2014 this summer, I really want to cosplay Azula from Avatar
She's a bitch...
I'm perfect
So yeah, I'm trying to find the pattern for her clothes...kind of hard but hopefully I've got something  ^_^

So yeah
I think I will try to sleep now...if I'm still awake after an hour I will probably stay up all night...I woke up at 4 pm and I want to be awake when it's light outside (not because of the light...but I can't really do anything during night time)

So jalja guise ^^

Annyeong!

Inga kommentarer: