onsdag 8 januari 2014

Day 16

Annyeonghaseyo!

It is day 16 and probably the hardest tag so far...
My second ultimate bias in EXO...
That is actually really hard, I really haven't decided if Kris or Suho is my second ultimate bias...
To make it easier I'll choose Kris since I've already showed you a lot of pictures of Suho and Tao ^^

Kris is by far the most handsome dude I've ever seen, like
He's reaaaalllly hot
Too hot
He's sexy o.o
He's tall o.o
He's a dork o.o
I've always thought that Tao is a better rapper than Kris, but in the song "The Star" I have to give Kris credit for that, he is amazing! And I've heard him sing live...for a guy that wanted to play basketball and wasn't interested in music it's quite good. But he is adorable. He thinks he's badass but he isn't...
He's awesome okay? And the fact that he speaks English is a big plus ^^












*dead*

Inga kommentarer: