lördag 11 januari 2014

Back to normal

Annyeonghaseyo!

Sorry for my slow update, I just started school again so I'm really tired when I get home...but I will go to bed earlier and I will hopefully be more awake during the day ^_^

First day in school...and we have a test...was not prepared for that...
It was easy though and this is just to prepare us for the tests that will start in March.
Only 5 months left untill the school ends...forever...for me <3
Or well...I will start "Gymnasiet" or High School...but I will not go back to Vittra~
So Yeah.
I will probably die this year, BUT
I will go to NärCon Vinter, and I will cosplay as "*********" 83
You will see when I'm finished, it will not be the original version but hopefully people will see who I'm cosplaying as ^_^

DEAR LORD IT'S SNOWING
I don't like snow ._.
It's the first time I see snow this year (huehue,since it's 2014, not 2013..get it?)
It barely came any snow last year, and it just have to snow now...I have to work next week...how am I supposed to work fast if the snow is in the way? ._.
It better disappear soon...

Speaking of something else...
I just finished watching Shingeki no Kyojin yesterday...
Holy Smokes what a good anime!
I died, or well...no...I'm not in that anime so I don't have to get eaten by a titan...
This anime was amazing, I loved the characters and the storyline, they need to do a season 2!
I'm not into reading manga, I rather watch the anime and read..well...other stuff.
So now I will continue to watch Black Butler and maybe get back to Naruto...I don't even know...

...

Did anyone watch the latest episode of EXO Showtime?
I did
And I died...
Tao was so freaking cute I can't even ^O^
They always eat o.o
I thought eating was forbidden if you're a kpop artist...
And Taoris adopted some kids...yeah...you should check it out <3

So yeah...I should go back to do...stuff, I don't know what to do ._.
I might do some math...or study some Korean...or Spanish..or sleep
Annyeong~



Inga kommentarer: