måndag 13 januari 2014

No sleep, no life

Annyeonghaseyo!

Oh dear lord I'm tired ._.
Even if I go to bed early I can't sleep, I think too much about stuff that will happen in the future...as in 6 months or 2 years...
A little bit unnecessary, but what am I supposed to do? Think about unicorns?
Unless it's Lay...no thank you.
But yeah,I was in school today. We talked about World War I. Not the most interesting lesson (The lesson was boring,not the subject) but we will work a lot with World War II soon so...yay!
The music was kind of boring too...we watched a movie...I rather play or sing than watching a movie,but we did it last year so I'll have to wait untill next wednesday :c
It was a boring day, okay?
Or well, when I was on my way home the tram(really,that's what you call it in English...weeird) stopped working, or well, the doors didn't work so instead of coming home at 15:40 I came hom at 16:00 ._.
But I met a friend so it was fun ^_^
Didn't know we lived so close to each other...yay,new friend close to my house (y)
Nothing else happened today...
Damn
Boring life...
It will change though, I will work from tomorrow untill friday and next week I will start training (y)
I will swim 2 times a week,I have to do athletics with my class once a week and every other week I will work outside for 3 days in a row...
I MIGHT ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD AFTER A FEW MONTHS! (y)
I will only swim untill we get a dog though,I really want to get a dog that likes to run so I have a reason to run (running is not something I like to do, I really need a good reason before doing it).
It would be fun to actually be happy with my body and feel like I did something good ^_^ 
I've not gained that much weight since 7th grade,I'm at #=-#] kilos right now, but I feel bigger...do you know what I mean?
I just want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and like my stomach and legs ^_^
I'm writing about stuff that no one wants to know again >_<
Oh well...I should probably sleep or study, so I will see you guys tomorrow ^_^

Annyeong!
(You didn't miss D.O's birthday right? And don't forget that it's Kai's birthday today/tomorrow,depends on where you live) ^_^




<3

Inga kommentarer: