fredag 3 januari 2014

Death Note and EXO Showtime

Annyeonghaseyo!

So yeah, I'm just spamming on this blog right now...mianhae ^^
I decided to stay up all night since I couldn't sleep, so here I am
8:30 in the morning...I will not be a pain in the ass today..nono...

But since I had the entire night to watch different series on my computer, I watched the rest of Death Note and the latest episode of EXO Showtime!

Death Note was actually really good! I haven't watched anime in a while since I thought that other things were more important, but now when I'm free untill thursday...I could finally watch some (Hee rin made me watch, not gonna lie)
I loved this anime though, it was beautiful, it was sick <3
Kind of fell in love with Light...even though he's the bad guy...
And Ryuk is the cutest Death God I've ever seen <3
I didn't really like the ending though...WHY COULDN'T THE BAD GUY WIN?
Oh well...moving on to the next anime...Attack on Titan :3

But yeah, I also watched the latest episode of EXO Showtime...
I know why I love EXO <3
Just watch that episode and you'll get it <3
I've learned a few things...
1:Tao LOVES to sleep, and when you wake him up, he can't answer any questions...
2:When Kris is dazed (couldn't find a better word to describe it) he sounds like me (or is it me who sounds like him?) because what he says doesn't make any sense...The first thing he said was "My lip is bleeding" in a kind of high pitched voice...it wasn't bleeding though...(I say things that are worse though...)
3:Suho can actually get mad
4:Chanyeol can actually cook and is a coward <3
5:Sehun is a really evil maknae

I died when I watched it, they are so funny and it's a miracle that no one is dead yet...

So yeah...you should watch it!
Both EXO showtime and Death Note! (I'm sure that you already have watched Death Note...I think I'm the only one that haven't seen it untill now) ._.

Oh well
Annyeong!


Inga kommentarer: