onsdag 23 juli 2014

Can you feel the peppen?


Annyeonghaseyo! 
So,it's just a few hours untill I'll go to NärCon :D 
I've been waiting for this since February,and now it's finally time for another NärCon!
So yeah, as you may see,I have 2 freaking big suitcases and they are completely full! (I also have a backpack)
I just wonder how I'll get everything home on sunday o.o
I'm at Heerin's place right now,moved into her house untill NärCon :3
So now I'm gonna get dressed so we can first go to Mirum and buy some stuffs,and after that we'll pick up Jenn and then we're of to NärCon :3
The convention isn't opening untill tomorrow,but the sleeping halls are open for everyone who wants to come 1 day early c:
So I will have 5 days of pure peppen<3
I will try to blog during NärCon,if I get the chance that is,there are so many things I want to do xD
But yeah,gotta go now
Annyeong!


Inga kommentarer: