söndag 13 juli 2014

Pre-NärCon-meet-up in Linköping

Annyeonghaseyo!

Okay, so yesterday I went to Linköping with my waifu Heerin ^^
We were going to this meetup to meet other people who were going to NärCon, eat, play games and have a great time C:

We were about 10 minutes late (it's a new record, I'm usually 30-120 minutes late xD)
So well, we met people we knew and people we didn't knew, we ate stuffs and played "maffia" and "fotleken". ^^

I took a walk with Heerin and Louise, we showed Louise where "Terra" was and talked about NärCon and stuff like that :3

After that, I played fotleken for over an hour.
Now that's how you make friends! Seriously, it was crazy! I mean it, the positions we ended up in were so weird >.<
The last round was the worst, had to give up after like 45-60 minutes because no one fell xD
I would have lost long ago, but I used my hands so I could be as closed to the ground as possible, so I could reach my target's feet :3
The person who were targeting me were über tall, there were at least a 40cm difference between us, his legs were soo long and it wasn't easy for me >.<
I became a crab.
When it was 11pm, it was like 6 people left, so we decided to walk around for almost an hour, it was really cozy, we sat on a bench...that was freaking warm!
So yeah, we sat and talked untill Heerin and I had to go :C

But the evening was amazing! The people were so friendly and I made some new friends ^.^

I'm so excited for NärCon! It's only 11 days left (10 if you're coming 1 day before NärCon) 8D
Now I only have to pack...and see what I should wear o.o

But yeah, gotta go to bed now, I'm going  to work tomorrow~

Annyeong!




Inga kommentarer: