tisdag 15 juli 2014

Work this out

TAnnyeonghaseyo and Good morning world!
So,it's 11am and I'm on my way to Söderköping to work~
I'll be working this weekend too,and after that I'll go to NärCon,kind of hard to work when you're at a convention~
So yeah,waking up 9am to work out before getting ready,not too bad,exept for the fact that I'm dead,I'm like a zombie .-.
But yeah,I'm not in the best mood right now,which means I bought a lot of unhealthy things...I feel like I should work out so...you know...well I don't want to gain weight when I'm a little depressed,because that would make me REALLY depressed.
But yeah,when I'm done working,I will go and buy some stuffs,go home and make some delicious fried rice :3
And well,to kill some time I'll just have to keep reading "Harry Potter and the goblet of fire".
I was going to read it yesterday...but I fell asleep ;_;
So yeah
Take care~
Annyeong!

That reflection tho...

Inga kommentarer: