lördag 2 augusti 2014

NärCon14 and Stockholm

So...
I've been a dick
Why haven't I updated?
Because I slept and watched youtube!
I am so sorry ;-;
So I will just quickly go through 2 amazing things ( ̄▽ ̄)

So yeah.
NärCon.Was.Awesome!
5 days of happiness!
I barely slept, it was hot as f*ck and I wore black. Yayy~
No but really, I met so many awesome people and I even got to meet Simon & Martina from EYK!! TWICE!!
They were über nice, I really hope they can come back next year, they're so entertaining xD
The cosplays were amazing, I was so impressed! 
I saw Reika and Kaname too! I wasn't able to get their autograph tho...I overslept ;-;
I didn't buy as much food as I was supposed to do...the food was kind of disappointing...
But I did buy some stuffs!


It wasn't as good as last year though,but there were over 7000 people this year!!
Yeah, I definitely enjoyed those days :3

And last week I visited Stockholm with waifu!
We just went up there to have a good time, do some shopping and finishing off with wagamama.
Well I wasn't expecting it to be like über hot (´Д` )
I wore jeans for God's sake!
I didn't expect that we were going to get interviewed by a newspaper either :3
I will link it when it's released :3
Before we ate at wagamama we went for a walk...a long walk...
We walked around for 1-1,5 hours, as if we haven't walked enough that day xD
But yeah,we finished the day with some pork ramen and chicken (well, I did,not waifu) and then we walked around (again) since the bus wouldn't arrive for another 3 hours >.>
We were home around 1am...
Let's just say that I was pretty tired xD



So yeah,these are my interesting events ^^

I'll try to update soon, annyeong!

Inga kommentarer: