söndag 17 augusti 2014

Friends~

Annyeonghaseyo!

Yesterday started out really badly,but had an happy ending.
I woke up 2 hours late. I was going to a meetup that would start 1pm...I woke up 12:12...
So I ran to the bathroom to do my makeup and such and I was just so frustrated!
I came to the meetup almost 2 hours late (the ride took 40 MINUTES!)
But the 2 hours I was at the meetup was awesome! The weather was actually reallty good and we had the park for ourselves :3
We played some "Ninja" and "Samuraj" and I had a race with Filip with some really small bikes xD
After the meetup, I went to the festival with some of my friends. We walked around and bought some stuff.
I didn't really buy anything, a dougnut and corn, that was all I needed :3

It became kind of boring after a while so Filip and I sat in a tree while the others (Heerin and Jenn) were with Jesus and his grandmother...so yeah...
We sat in that tree for a loong time, it was really cozy up there ;w;

After about 1 hour and a half we decided to buy a baloon and have some fun 83
we bought a unicorn 8D
For 100kr D8 freaking expensive I tell you!
But we sat in a park and well...
Had some fun :3
I can't upload the video from my iPhone so I'll have to do it later :c

We watched the fireworks ( I think they're beautiful,yet terrible, it's animal abuse)
And at 11pm we split up to go home.
So I went to some other friends and hung out for another hour xD
I came home at 1:20am and I was exhausted, but I had such an amazing day \(//∇//)\

Thank you everyone <3

(These first 4 photos aren't taken by me, credit goes to the rightful owner)



Inga kommentarer: