tisdag 18 mars 2014

Dead

Annyeonghaseyo!
Yesterday I had my first national test (in Swedish).
I don't have anything to say about it. I think I did good and well,I'll just have to wait and see ^^
I will have my next test on thursday and then there will be 1-2 tests a week.
I'm not that nervous when it comes to Swedish,English and another subject (we don't know what subject it is yet). I'm just worried about Math and Physics...
I'll just have to study hard and do my best (⌒▽⌒)

So I'm home from school today, and the reason why is quite...unusual...
I was walking my dog and we were almost at ICA (about 700-1000m from home) when she suddenly broke free from the leash.
She began to run and I ran after her,screaming. She didn't listen ._.
She's not a big dog and it was dark so the cars couldn't see her and I was so scared ;_;
She actually ran home (and I ran after her) so it all ended happily.
Except for the fact that my lungs and throat and those parts are completely messed up ._.
I'm having a hard time breathing and my throat and chest hurts ;_;
That's why I'm home today...
So now I'm reading D.Gray Man and drinking my smoothie. I'll watch some Black Butler soon and after that I'll study ^_^

Annyeong!

Inga kommentarer: