tisdag 18 mars 2014

Meetup and Melodifestivalen

Annyeonghaseyo!

So yeah,a few weeks ago I was at a meetup in Norrköping. I was an emo cat...
Well that's cute...
We were at McDonalds at first (and I met my sister and made her feel even more embarrassed)
Some of us went to a park and started playing (since that was what we were supposed to do).
God it was funny! I had so much fun and I'm pretty sure I suck at playing games xD
The others came and we played a bit more. After a while we wanted to eat,so about 10 of us went to McDonalds and ate ~
I hung out with them untill 8pm, then I had to go home and watch Melodifestivalen...
THAT WAS A BAD CHOICE
I did not like the results...
A girl named Sanna Nielsen won...that verse is sooo already used and it sounded like something from 2002 ._.
So yeah...
But it was fun,I haven't actually been social for a while so it was nice to hang out with my friends again ^^

Annyeong!

Inga kommentarer: