söndag 13 april 2014

I don't even know

Annyeonghaseyo!
I should be ashamed of myself
I've been so bad at updating,gomenasai D:
Honestly,I've been studying for the national tests,I've been watching anime,I've been working and I've been sleeping for the last 3 or 4 weeks.
But, it's spring break now so I will be able to update ^^
I only have 7 national tests left (I also have 2 Spanish tests) and then I'm done!
Like, for real.
I will graduate in 60 days!
Or well
From elementary school that is ^^
so yeah.
Well,it's spring break and I will probably hang out with friends and study for the national tests and some other stuff xD
I wanted to go to Stockholm,but I couldn't :c
I will probably go to Stockholm in May though,I will tell you why later :3
I will also go on a random meetup,hopefully we'll be able to have a picnic ^^
I can't believe that we've had these meetups for almost a year :o
It's fantastic!
My upcoming updates will be about stuff that will happen and stuff I want to complain about,and probably some personal stuff ^^
But I have to sleep now so 
Jalja
Oyasumi
Good night~ <3

Inga kommentarer: