fredag 4 november 2011

The.... of the week :P

Yey,a bit late 'cause my brother had the computer and 'cause I fell into sleep ^^


The Song of the week is...


Beyoncé with Save the hero!!! :D :D

I really love the song and I'm about to sing it on Wednesday at my school :D

Found the pic on Google!
http://youtu.be/tb0tycNJc-I   



And the picture of the week is...

This warming pic =:)

I took this pic :D *happy face*


And the word of the week is...

murder.... damdamdamdam!!! XD

Don't know why...maybe 'cause my favorite serie is back :D

And the movie/serie of the week is...

30 days of night!

It's kind of a thriller,it's about a town where some "strangers" come,and they will be there for a month...they're vampires...

I never watched the whole movie,it's a bit icky,but I liked it...only 'cause there were some vampires ^^


And the hairstyle  the week will be a pic I took of my friend Elin...I think she will be my hairstyle model ;)

Really like this hairstyle ;)

See you with The .... of the week  next week ;P

2 kommentarer:

stryparn sa...

Hah det ser ut som om jag har rakat ena sidanXD

Unknown sa...

hehe ^^ klart det gör...du har ju "gjort" det ;P