fredag 18 november 2011

The... of the week 3

Amy Winehouse
Found the pic on Google

Finally :D It's friday :P

What's up tonight? comment your answer :D

Well...time to show you the ...of the week ;)


The song of the week is...Amy Winehouse and Mark Ronson with VALERIE!!!

                            http://youtu.be/umNi97K_qLo









And the word of the week is... Drums!!!  (I play drums in my band :3 )

Then the pic of the week is...This pic is from when I was in London ;P

Pic by me :3


At least...the movie/serie of the week is...Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 ;P
Haven't seen the movie yet ;) but I heard it's good :D

Well...that was it :) comment please ;) I will update some other things later ;)


Bye <3

3 kommentarer:

Qrystal Giron sa...

Ja, Breaking Dawn var skitbra!!!! <3

Unknown sa...

skrek Bella mycke?? <3

Qrystal Giron sa...

Haha, typ :P <3