onsdag 15 juni 2011

Last day in Kimstadskolan :(

Yesterday (Wednesday) it was the last day in Kimstadskolan :O :(

We started with brännboll (like baseball) against the teachers...but they won XP

And we got some shirts from Thomas (Teacher in PT=sports)
looooooove them :D

Now I've got everyone's name from my class on my shirt...fun??? yeees ;)

And Mats (Arians stepfather) showed us a video he made from our camp on Bönergården :D

So funny!!!

We've got ice-cream from Stefan :D :D niiiice...

The last lesson we said goodbye to our teachers...and they gave us presents,with books inside ;)
I've gou a Vampire book :D (of course) ;PAnd we've got some great pictures of our whole class :P

Then 18 pm it was time for Graduation :O Our last in Kimstadskolan

I was sooo nervous, I sang "Den blomstertid nu kommer" with my friends Emma,Ella,Ebba,Jempa,Sara,Natta and Linda (sry if I forgot someone)
After that it was some songs,and then it was time for Ella and I to sing "Hold my Hand"
It sounded so good,and after tho song...a reporter from Folkbladet interviewed me :D :D

The bad thin is that it started to rain :/ but when my class were going to sing...it was sunny again :D

So now I'm not from the 6:th grade,because soon I will start in the 7:th grade ;P

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I've got a Nikon D3000 from my mum and dad :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
with a bag and all the things I need

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

Now I'm going to sleep...it's 01.01 am really early ;P

Here you got 2 photos,I'm not finished with the others yet :p



Inga kommentarer: