lördag 24 december 2011

Christmas x2

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D :D

Oh it was lovely,but I had christmas in yesteray to :P

Yesterday,at grandmother's house
I got a sweater,cookies,chocolate,bracelet,photo frame,money... (something more but my memory is worse than a goldfish)

Then today,I was at my sister's place ;P
We played Mario Cart (I was in the final,but ended at the 4th place)
And we've got plots...AND I WON 50 CROWNS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

After the games we saw Donald Ducks Christmas (I think I've seen it 13 times??)

Then it was time for dinner :D It was so much to choose...and I didn't want to eat anything after that ;P
We sat down and waited for Santa to come....AND HE CAME!!!

I lovemu christmas gifts :D
A bag from my favorite shop (with skulls)
A tiny handbag with "rings" on it,so I wont lose it,a portable video cam,eyeshadow,ear cuff and money :D :D
But it's not over...I will have one more tomorrow...and hopefully one on tuesday :D :D

Here you got some pictures ;P















Inga kommentarer: